Gold Disc 01011 3 In P600A
3M™ Gold Abrasives are the standard that shops have turned to for quality, performance and durability for over 25 years. Our Gold Abrasives are precision coated with high quality minerals and resins to deliver longer-lasting discs that cut through a variety of surfaces - including paint, primer, fiberglass, metal and SMC. 3M™ Gold Abrasives produce uniform, consistent finishes and are available in both Stikit™ and Hookit™ options for convenience and reuse. When job quality and productivity matter most, turn to the abrasives that shops have relied on year after year.
For Featheredging and Primer Sanding (Grades 80 - 800): These products are designed to provide productivity in a variey of applications from express repair to larger body repair. Use the coarser products for sanding and featheredging filler and putties, and the finer grades for further refinement and primer sanding. Use for fine featheredging, last final sanding step before priming, or prepping for blending. Suggested backup pad 3M™ Hookit™ Disc Pad, 3 in (PN 20247) with the 3M™ Hookit™ Soft Interface Disc Pad, 3 in (PN 05771).
- Use for fine featheredging, last final sanding step before priming, or prepping for blen.
- Suggested backup pad 3M™ Hookit™ Disc Pad, 3 in (PN 20247) with the 3M™ Hookit™ Soft Interface Disc Pad, 3 in (PN 05771).
- 3M Part Number: 01011
- UPC: 51131010116
- Case Quantity: 4 boxes per case
- Case Inner Pack: 50 discs per box
- Diameter: 3 inch (76.2 mm)
- Performance Level: Better
- Backing: A Weight Paper
- Hole Design: No Holes
- Grade: P600 Grit
- Product Form: Abrasive Disc
- Packaged Form: Boxed
- Sanding Surface: Clear Coat, Fiberglass, Paint, Plastic, Primer
- Abrasive Mineral: Aluminum Oxide
- Attachment Method: Hookit
- Sanding Method: Hand, Machine
- Wet or Dry: Dry