3M STIKIT Gold Disc Roll, 6in., P80 grit
These 80-grade discs are used for shaping plastic filler, removing paint around damaged areas and scratch refinement of bare metal.
- 3M Gold Abrasives are the standard that shops have turned to for quality, performance and durability for over 25 years. Our Gold Abrasives are precision coated with high quality minerals and resins to deliver longer-lasting discs that cut through a variety of surfaces - including paint, primer, fiberglass, metal and SMC. 3M Gold Abrasives produce uniform, consistent finishes and are available in both Stikit and Hookit options for convenience and reuse. When job quality and productivity matter most, turn to the abrasives that shops have relied on year after year.
- For Featheredging and Primer Sanding (Grades 80 - 800)
- These products are designed to provide productivity in a variey of applications from express repair to larger body repair. Use the coarser products for sanding and featheredging filler and putties, and the finer grades for further refinement and primer sanding. Stikit adhesive backed abrasive discs allow for easy attachment and removal where dual action sanding is used. These coarse, 6 inch discs shape plastic filler, remove paint, and refine scratches on bare metal. Suggested backup pads 05556 or 05576.
- 3M Part Number 01213
- Inner Pack 75 discs per roll
- Diameter 6 inch (152 mm)
- Performance Level Better
- Backing C Weight Paper
- Hole Design No Holes
- Grade P80 Grit
- Product Form Abrasive Disc
- Packaged Form Rolled
- Sanding Surface Clear Coat, Fiberglass, Filler, Metal, Paint, Plastic, Putty
- Abrasive Mineral Aluminum Oxide
- Attachment Method Stikit
- Sanding Method Hand, Machine
- Wet or Dry Dry