AQT-10-0323 is Discontinued
Accutorq 10-0323 10pc Torque Socket Set - Auto/Light Truck 1/2in Drive The Right Torque Every Time! A few Good reasons why the OEMs chose the Original AccuTorq:
Swedish Spring Steel: The BEST raw materials, specially heat-treated, make AccuTorq the most accurate torque socket in the world.
Patented Strobe Marks: Patented AccuTorq "strobe marks" stop turning at precisely the correct torque EVERY time. There is NO "guess" work and no recalibration.
Solid One-piece: Solid one-piece construction of AccuTorq automotive and commercial truck sockets eliminates the wide torque variance unavoidable with socket extensions and adaptors.
DEEP-well Sockets: AccuTorq provides DEEP-well sockets for those special applications where regular socket depth is just not enough to get the job done.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE: AccuTorq's ultrasonic inspection of EACH socket and it's ISO 900a Quality Certification of manufacturing processes make it possible for each AccuTorq socket to come with a LIFETIME guarantee.
- AQT 10-0327 Light Blue; 1/2-inch Drive; 22mm; 100ft./lbs.
- AQT -10-0328 Charcoal; 1/2-inch Drive; 21mm; 147ft./lbs.
- AQT -10-0329 Off White; 1/2-inch Drive; 17mm; 90ft./lbs.
- AQT-10-0334 Light Yellow; 1/2-inch Drive; 17mm; 113ft./lbs.
- AQT-10-0336 Orange; 1/2-inch Drive; 22mm; 75ft./lbs.
- AQT 10-0340 Mud; 1/2-inch Drive; 14mm; 90ft./lbs
- AQT 10-0341 Quartz; 1/2-inch Drive; 19mm; 120ft./lbs.
- AQT 10-0342 Light Tan; 1/2-inch Drive; 19mm; 90ft./lbs
- AQT 10-0343 Red-Orange; 1/2-inch Drive; 21mm; 110ft./lbs
- AQT-10-3898 Light Purple, 1/2-inch Drive, 22mm, 160ft./lbs.