The promise of the GearWrench brand is to enhance productivity by offering tools that provide greater speed, strength and access. In our continuing quest to deliver on that promise, we’re happy to announce the launch of the new line of GearWrench “mid-length” sockets which will provide even greater access in critical applications. Of course this new line of sockets will also include all the great features and benefits professional users have come to expect from GearWrench but in a length midway between our standard and deep length sockets. Base of socket is turned down for easy grip. Shallow broach socket walls provide ability to in.nestin. fastener. Full polished blemish free finish for easy clean and size visibility. Constructed of 6130 Alloy for added strength and durability. Includes Surface Drive feature to grip fasteners on the flats of the bolt.
- Great for limited spaces like dashboards or underhood compartments
- Knurled base for ease SAE/MM identification
- Large hard-stamped identification
- Serration depth as deep as the fastener
- Entry angle guides fastener
- Sizes include: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm and 19mm.