Includes 2-Year Warranty!
No Competitor Matches the Value & Performance of Genisys EVO!
Includes Genisys EVO featuring the NEW System 5.0 with Code-Assist experienced-based Confirmed Fixes from Identifix, NEW USA 2011 Domestic / Asian with ABS and European 2010 software including Pathfinder, Repair-Trac, Fast fixes information, InfoTech Component Information software, Automated System Test, OBD II Smart Cable, USA Domestic and ABS/Airbag OEM vehicle cables (for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, Saturn), manuals, and carrying case. Tire Pressure Reset tool kit includes; TPR handheld, DB25 wireless adapter, registration card, user manual for TPR and Genisys interface.
This Genisys EVO Kit Includes:
- Genisys EVO System 5.0 featuring Code-Assist with OBD II Smart Cable
- Automated System Test
- NEW USA 2011 Domestic / Asian with ABS and European 2010 software including Pathfinder, Repair-Trac, Fast fixes information
- InfoTech Component Information Software
- Manuals & adapters
- USA Domestic and ABS/Airbag OEM vehicle cables (for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, Saturn)
- Carrying Case
- Tire Pressure Reset tool kit includes: TPR handheld, DB25 wireless adapter, registration card, user manual for TPR & Genisys interface.
Genisys EVO Features:
- Four Graphs Per Screen
- Faster Asynchronous Data Refresh
- More Aggressive Over-Mold
- Fresh Styling
- On/Off Button
Genisys EVO featuring Code-Assist : “Code-Assist provides over a million experienced-based Confirmed Fixes for vehicle specific, individual OBD-II Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC’s). Code-Assist was developed using over 3.5 Million hotline calls to the Identifix Repair Hotline & the 5 Million + Direct-Hit uses by Identifix customers each year. Unlike the traditional list of theoretical potential causes provided by service manuals, Code-Assist supplies validated fixes for the B, C, P & U codes actually being set on vehicles & then ranks them by frequency, designating them as Top Reported Fixes, Frequently Reported Fixes & Also Reported Fixes.
Direct Technician Feedback…
Continues to drive the evolution in Genisys diagnostics, Genisys EVO. As an example, technicians asked for video out for projection to a PC monitor, USB communications for use with a diagnostic workstation, asynchronous DataStream with 4 line graphs per screen to better view & analyze data in real time. Genisys EVO packages these productivity enhancements in a new aggressive design.
NEW Genisys System 5.0
System 5.0 is a software application & a high-speed compact 4 GB flash card containing power features that will improve the performance of all Genisys tools.
- Fast Boot (Patent Pending)
- Approximately 8 seconds for the new Genisys
- Approximately 15 seconds for the Genisys Classic (3454 & earlier)
- Quick DTC Scan automatically scans for enhanced & OBD II system DTCs in seconds
- Automated System Test — an extensive Health Check of enhanced vehicle controllers
- Link from Mode 6 Items to Repair Info.
- Link from Readiness Monitors to Drive Cycle Test Info.
- Onboard Accessory/Cable List
- Glossary of Terms
- Enhanced Report Printing Options
OBD II Smart Cable
Has the combined power of more than 50 System Smart Inserts.
- Eliminates the need for many current & future System Smart Inserts.
- Provides improved test capability & accuracy.
|Bottom Line Benefits |
- Improved technician satisfaction
- Faster diagnosis
- More convenient
- Higher technician productivity
Automated System Test
Automated System Test is one button press to perform a Comprehensive Health Test & report the data in a fraction of the time it used to take using manual, step-by-step procedures.
A System Analysis Test Report summarizes the findings in a new menu selectable format. This new format permits fast access to just the data you need, such as, DTC’s (generic & enhanced), Freeze Frame, Mode 6 Component Test, Mode 5 Oxygen Sensor Tests, Mode 1 Readiness Tests, & more!
For additional time savings available repair information is a button press away. Pressing Enter on critical high frequency failure DTC’s provides the technician with any available repair information for that specific vehicle.
Quick DTC Scan
Quick DTC Scan is one button press to perform a trouble code check of all supported vehicle systems in seconds. For the technicians that want a fast validation that all systems are clear of DTC’s before or following a repair this is the test. Now you can test for generic & enhanced DTC’s in seconds.
NEW USA 2011 Domestic Software
NEW! vehicle coverage for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, & Saturn 2011 models including improved system coverage for earlier years. This OBD II Smart Cable compatible software also includes the NEW Code-Assist by Identifix, Pathfinder troubleshooting with the NEW Code-Assist, Repair-Trac, Fast fixes, Automated System Test, Quick DTC Scan, Smart Card, manual, ConnecTech Reader, & the NGIS Windows-based program CD for downloading software updates.
Pathfinder Troubleshooting Information - Pathfinder troubleshooting information from 1992 to 2011 provides critical information at the technician’s fingertips. In addition to the Repair-Trac & Fast Fixes databases, repair information includes:
• Code information • Symptoms • Specifications• Data/sensor information
• TSB references • PCM connector information • Component location
Repair-Trac Tech Tips - As the vehicle fleet ages more pattern-failure tech tips are available. Many Domestic, Asian, & European older vehicle tips added. Repair-Trac is the largest database of known vehicle-specific fixes available to the automotive aftermarket. Only the NGIS scan tool has the diagnostic power & the largest repair database to help you work smarter. Check it out:
- Coverage from 1969 - 2011 for USA domestic, USA Asian, & USA European
- Aftermarket TSB’s based on info from over 2 million tech service calls
- Get Repair-Trac from the Main Menu, Data Stream, or Trouble Code menus
Fast Fixes Repair Information Database - Fast Fixes is a “sister” information database to Repair-Trac. No pattern failure listed for the vehicle’s symptom? No problem. Fast Fixes data provides a vehicle-specific checklist of the most likely & most overlooked causes.
Systems covered: Engine performance • Brakes • Starting • Steering • Charging • Suspension • HVAC
NEW USA 2011 Asian Software
NEW! vehicle coverage for Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi & more 2011 models including improved system coverage for earlier years. This OBD II Smart Cable compatible update kit also includes the NEW Code-Assist experience-based data that links to Asian 2011 when Domestic 2011 is installed. Asian 2011 includes the new Automated System Test & Quick DTC Scan feature. Kit includes the NGIS software CD, manual, & Smart Card.
- TPMS bidirectional tests have been added for Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi & more. Including the ability to enter the TPMS sensor I.D & sensor initiation.
- EVAP bidirectional tests for Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, Hyundai & Kia.
- Approximately 500 vehicles, 4000 systems & over 500 bidirectional tests are added for 2010 & earlier vehicles.
- Asian Pathfinder Troubleshooter to include Data / Sensor Info for Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Nissan, Infinity, Honda, Acura, Mazda, Mitsubishi & more!
- Enhanced Hyundai coverage 1989 – 2011 & Kia 1994 – 2011.
- Honda licensed OEM data coverage includes engine, transmission, ABS, air bag, tire pressure monitor, & more body & chassis systems.
- Expanded enhanced Toyota to 2011 including OBD I, 1995 & older coverage.
| || |
USA ABS/Airbag Software & Cable Kit
- Expanded coverage for USA Domestic, USA Asian & USA European thru current model year.
- New TPMS Quick Reference Information provides system specific test procedures.
- This is the kit you need if you are a Genisys owner wanting to add data stream, bi-directional testing, fault codes and Pathfinder ABS troubleshooting and ABS-specific cables.
InfoTech software provides the key information to take a vehicle-specific symptom or fault code to a fast & accurate repair.
Features & Benefits:
- Domestic, Asian, & European vehicle coverage for vehicles on the road
- Engine, transmission, & ABS systems covered.
- Asian & European coverage added for component wiring, circuit descriptions, component & control module locations.
- Vehicle System Test (multiple charging, fuel, & ignition tests)
- Engine Specifications
- Functional Tests
- Circuit Description
- Component Locations
- Wiring Diagrams
- Connector Information
- Component Specifications
- Reference Waveforms
- Oil Light Reset Procedures
- Current Ramping Tests
- Transducer Tests
IMPORTANT NOTE: OEM cables may be required for certain vehicle system functions. Additional OEM cables are available individually or in convenient kits - Asian OEM Cable Kit 3421-94, European OEM Cable Kit 3421-75 and ABS/Airbag OEM Cable Kit 3421-54