| ||Unmatched Repair Suite: Ruggedized OEM-Level Diagnostics PC Tablet With Included J2534 Communication Device. |
| Features: |
- AutoDetect: Genisys Touch software automatically detects & alerts the technician of on-tool or web-based repair information
- Code to Fix: By Pattern, Symptom, Code, or any way you like — even by searching the Internet
- Connectivity: Partner up with the included OTC J2534 Communication Device. Or pair up with the optional PC-based 2-Channel Tech-Scope® or TPR Tool via long-range Class 1 Bluetooth
- Start the Repair: Wi-Fi Internet access & multi-device pairing for maximum shop productivity
- All Makes Coverage Kit:All required OEM adapters from 1996 to 2012
- Embedded Training Videos: Videos within live diagnostic sessions don’t interrupt workflow
- Learn the Test: Video training on scan & scope test procedures, tool operation & more
- Go Home Early today: Shorten your diagnostic time, maximize billable labor hours, & get the repair done from Code-to-Fix faster than ever before
- Includes a ruggedized 10in. high resolution display tablet, J2534-1 / -2 compliant Vehicle Communications Interface (VCI), 10 OEM adapters, OBD II cable, USB cable, 12V power cable, AC power supply & custom carrying case.
Genisys Touch software automatically detects & alerts the technician of on-tool or web-based repair information:
- By Pattern, Symptom, Code, or any way you like — even by searching the Internet:
|Experience-based Diagnostics: |
|On Tool: |
- Code-Assist: Provides over 6.6 million experienced-based Confirmed Fixes for vehicle specific, individual OBD-II Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs).
- Repair-Trac: The largest database of known vehicle-specific fixes available to the automotive aftermarket. Includes coverage from 1969 through 2009 for USA Domestic, USA Asian, & USA European vehicles.
- New Symptom-Assist: Provides nearly 13 million experienced-based Confirmed Fixes for specific symptoms for specific vehicles.
|Web Based: |
- Fast Touch Websites: Connect to the shop’s Wi-Fi to access your favorite websites right within live diagnostic sessions so no workflow is interrupted.
- Direct-Hit: Includes a free 60-day trial subscription.
|On Tool Repair Info: |
- Pathfinder Trouble Shooting: Provides critical information: Code information, Symptoms, Specifications, TSB references, Data/sensor information, Component location, PCM connector information
- InfoTech Component Information Database: A vehicle-specific repair information database for testing most common vehicle components.
| Partner up with the included OTC J2534 Communication Device. Or pair up with the optional PC-based 2-Channel Tech-Scope or TPR Tool via long-range Class 1 Bluetooth. || |