|A vacuum pump that's fast and thorough saves you not only time, but also the expense of callbacks and dissatisfied customers. |
|Robinair pumps perform better than other pumps in the industry, assuring you |
of complete dehydration before recharging. Robinair pumps are engineered specifically to meet the needs of the kind of A/C work you're doing today, and to give you trouble-free operation. We've put our years of experience and know-how into developing pumps that help you do the job faster and better.
- Thoroughly evacuate today’s tighter systems with their increased sensitivity to contaminants
- Iso-Valve isolates pump from system with just a quarter-turn, making it
easy to measure rate of rise.
- Offset rotary vanes work in conjunction with the vacuum pump oil to create a powerful compression inside the pumping chamber.
- Vacuum pump efficiency depends largely on the purity of the vacuum pump oil. The gas ballast feature helps keep the oil clean for a longer time by introducing a small amount of dry atmospheric air to prevent condensation of moisture within the pumping chamber.
- Two stage design for greater efficiency-the second stage of the two stage design starts pumping at a lower pressure to pull a deeper ultimate vacuum.
- The inlet filter prevents contaminants from entering the pumping chamber; check valve prevents oil from backing up into system during a power outage.
- Heavy duty motor is easy to start and efficient to operateThe power switch is located on the handle assembly to protect it from accidentally being turned on or off.
- Sure grip handle stays cool to the touch and directs exhaust away from you
- Oil Fill Port – Makes adding oil dimple since the part is accessible from the front or either side. The sight glass on the front of the pump shows you when enough oil has been added.
- Die-Cast Aluminum Housing – Cast aluminum housings make the pumps lightweight and durable.
- Molded Base- Durable polycarbonate base improves pump balance and minimizes vibration during operation
- Oil Drain Valve- Positioned at the bottom of the oil reservoir and angled for faster, more complete draining.
- 110-115V/220-250V (selectable)
- 50/60 Hz
- 93 l/m at 50 Hz
- CE approved