Universal Digital Pressure Gauge
Waekon 48165 Universal Digital Pressure Gauge with Remote Readout
The Universal Digital Vacuum/Pressure Gauge with remote readout is designed to test various automotive systems such as fuel, transmission, or oil pressure. It is perfect for road testing since the remote readout is easily located inside the vehicle. Versatile and accurate -30 inHg to 350 PSI digital gauge, NIST traceable, +/-1% accuracy - for use when testing fuel, oil, or transmission line pressure on both gasoline and diesel engines. Fits most popular pressure test kit adapters.
- Heavy duty all aluminum case and digital readout. More robust than analog gauges, no mechanical parts to go out of calibration.
- Remote Readings - Fluids stay at the test point. The 10ft. cord enables the readout to be inside the vehicle while fluids remain outside. No taping gauges to the window or worrying about leaks.
- Min/Max feature captures road-test pressure drop-outs.
- Digital accuracy provides fast repeatable results during injector pressure drop tests.
- Large back-lit readout offers superior readability in low lighting or sunlight.
- Displays PSI, KPA, inHg and BAR, no need to convert measurements.
- Made in the USA
- Remote digital pressure gauge.
- Ford fuel schrader adapter.
- GM/Chrysler fuel schrader adapter.
- 1/8in. male NPT to Quick connect male adapter.
- Female quick connect fitting fits most popular fuel and transmission pressure test kits.
- 1/8in. NPT transducer termination for easy adaptability.
- Rugged plastic storage case.