3M Scotch 35 Series Vinyl Electrical Tape Blue
The 3M 10836 is a roll of 3/4" PVC color-coding electrical tape for use in phase identification, color coding of motor leads and piping systems, and marking safety areas.
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) backing
- Excellent all-weather performance in cold to 0°F (-18°C) or hot to 220°F (105°C)
- Pressure-sensitive rubber-based adhesive
- Compatible with solid dielectric cable insulations
- Compatible with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds, as well as epoxy and polyurethane resins
- Inhibits corrosion of electrical conductors
- Extra physical protection against abrasion
- UL listed, CSA certified and RoHS compliant
- 66 feet long
- 7 mil overall thickness
- Color: Blue
Order By 12:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and in stock expedited orders ship same business day Monday-Friday.
Copyright © 2018 Network Tool Warehouse.
Network Tool Warehouse is not responsible for typographical or photographic errors. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.