X-Cut Compact Box Joint Diagonal Cutter Insulated (7306160SB Knipex)
X-Cut Compact Diagonal Cutters
- A compact, light and simultaneously powerful and highly precise tool
- With its wide range of cutting abilities, it offers versatility in industry, trades and crafts
- Cuts through the finest strands with great precision
- Has the force required for easy cutting hard piano wire
- Features a large jaw opening for multi-stranded cables
- When cutting a medium-hard wire (3 mm) the X-Cut requires about 20 percent less force than a conventional diagonal cutter of the same size
- The VDE version is individually tested at 10,000V to ensure safe working at up to 1,000V
- Passes EN60900 for diA
- Especially engraved jaw prevents the wire slipping away from the pivot point, ensuring an easy, clean cut every time
- The box joint design provides an easy, zero-backlash movement A slim head shape for easy access even when working in confined areas
- The X-Cut is compact and light but nevertheless heavy duty and sturdy.
Order By 12:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and in stock expedited orders ship same business day Monday-Friday.
Copyright © 2018 Network Tool Warehouse.
Network Tool Warehouse is not responsible for typographical or photographic errors. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.