R134A Refrig Handling System
- R134A. Fully recover and recharge in any climatic condition.
- Vacuum Leak Test. Monitors level after evacuation, informs of possible leak.
- Automatic Air Purge. Eliminates contaminated air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Shock-Mounted Load Cells. Ensures stable calibration and charge accuracy..
- Automatic Oil Drain. Display reminds you to empty the graduated container and shows the amount of oil to replace.
- Ergonomic. Designed with unobstructed accessibility for easy maintenance.
Certifications: J2788, J2099, UL1963
- Charge Performance: +/-0.5 oz at 70 degrees to 75 degrees F
- Charging Cylinder: 30 lb. (13.6 kg) DOT
- Compressor: 3/8 HP-0.279kW, pressure protected, balanced start-up,oiled, hermetically sealed
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 40 in x 23 in x 33 in (101.6 cm x 58 cm x 84 cm)
- Filter Drier Capacity: 150 LB (75 kg) spin-on type
- Hoses: 9 ft. (2.75 m)
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Operating Ranges: 50 degrees -122 degrees F
- Power Source: 120 VAC - 60 HZ - 12 AMP
- Vacuum Pump: 50 L/min (1.8 CFM) dual stage
- Warranty: 2 Years - Parts & Labor
- Weight: 187 lbs (85 kg)
Order By 12:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and in stock expedited orders ship same business day Monday-Friday.
Copyright © 2018 Network Tool Warehouse.
Network Tool Warehouse is not responsible for typographical or photographic errors. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.