VIM Tools V386 Pedal Press, Brake/Throttle 29-inch, 24in. Minimum
- Holds the brake or clutch pedal in any desired position.
- Spring-loaded column will follow brake pedal during bleeding operation.
- Allows one person to do jobs usually requiring two, saving time and money.
- Simply slide adjustment plate to center of tool column.
- Place small end of column on pedal and lay large end of column on seat.
- Depress pedal to desired position and lock in place by sliding adjustment plate back firmly against seat.
- Warning - Do not use on accelerator pedal!